You can contact the KYPF Team using the form below if you would like to send us a question/comment about any of the following:
- this website
- your experience of a sexual health service
- school based Relationships & Sexual Health Education (good or bad!)
- how you think sexual health services should be set up/run for young people
- an event or activity in Kirklees where you would like some sexual health information
- or any other general sexual health related question you may have
However, we cannot respond immediately to emails, if you do require personal information, advice or treatment for any sexual health issue you can Find a Service which can offer the relevant support or contact a support agency on our Useful Links page.
We would also really like to hear from you if you have any articles you would like to submit for our News Pages!
Any information you send us will be treated confidentially until a member of our team has contacted you to check that you definitely want an article uploading, or a comment about a service feeding back to them. It would really help us if you could fill in the form, including your post code so we know where young people are viewing our site from in Kirklees.
Please note: Post codes are not recorded for any purpose, they are only required to find local services closest to you)
The KYPF Team